13 April, 2011

Ready for next trip?

So Helga kicked my ass (again) for this quick update:

  1. India (Kolkata, Delhi, +4 cities in North West): 20 April - 11 May

  2. London (holidays): 12-14 May

  3. Reykjavik (explorations with KJ): 14-19 May (I even know how to spell REYKJAVIK now!!)

  4. Berlin (holidays): 19-25 May

  5. Wroclaw (holidays): 26-30 May

  6. Poland- back to work... (Warsaw, Poznan, Krakow, Wroclaw): until 5 June

  7. Czech Rep (Prague, Brno and some small fry I can't remember): 5-8 June

  8. Thailand -work but KP is coming! (Bangkok, Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai): 9-27 June

  9. Return to AU: 28 June

So... 20 flights + 8 train trips + 6 longer distance car trips = many jet lags?

3 comments:

  1. wwwwwwwoooooooooooooow super, 5 days in Wro what a great news :) I can hardly wait :-)
    To co mam szykowac kapuśniak ??????? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reykjavic???? How did you manage to slip that one past me?

    Regarding cocktail parties: I am on my best behaviour trying to plant the seed for certain plans for November that will put both you and I in some part of the world at the same time! Any suggestions?? I'm thinking Scandinavia myself...

    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  3. dzięki za szczegółowy timeplan :) Aniu a gdzie będziesz poruszac się samochodem?

    ReplyDelete