30 January, 2012

Bhutan


Just quickly letting you know because I'm so busy here I don't have much time to write fully... but...
Bhutan has immediately and effortlessly made it into my top 5 destinations to visit. It's there with Libya, Iceland and others! :-)
Landing here was difficult turbulence wise, so if I don't make it out, know that I died happy (except for the last few minutes where I was probably shit scared!)













It's different, people are beautiful and Buddhism keeps it calm and enlightened. The country's unique Gross Domestic Happiness affected me in such a positive way, I'd seek asylum here if it didn't get hot in the summer!
Tomorrow Nepal.

1 comment:

  1. Aniu, w Europie podobno bardzo mrozna zima (-20, -30) kup w Nepal cieple ubrania. Please!!! kocham Cie -mama

    ReplyDelete