30 June, 2012

Photo comments

Hello from Jeju island in Korea.
I can't add any more photos again, but I thought I'd describe the previous two posts photos.
On the more recent post there are six photos, starting left to right:
- a nicely caught moment of Shinkansen (the bullet train in Japan) arriving at Osaka station.
- inside the Moomin Troll cafe in Fukuoka. Just a bit of Finland in Japan.
- in Fukuoka cat cafe, no seats left and not allowed to move a sleeping cat!
- the iced coffee with milk and ,syropu' in the Poem beatnik cafe.
- in Osaka there was this moon festival and everywhere were these wishing trees where people wrote their wishes and tied the paper to the tree. This particular tree was on the 40 floor in a Sky Garden. My wish is there too.
- this is Osaka with a big ferris wheel inside a small building, that's why so much of the ferris wheel is sticking out.

On older post there are 5 pictures:
- when Tokyo cat 'Curl' cafe was closed, I got to pat a cat for free. This is the Poet, growing in a pot plant.
- Fukuoka cafe was busy!
- As I was passing a tap in Fukuoka cat cafe, I heard a demanding 'meow', this handsome young man asked me turn the tap on, so he could have a drink.
- Osaka cat cafe was very Japanese style, with tatami mat floor and wooden elements. I also had all the cats to myself!
- Even the food in Osaka cafe was cat themed. The two sweets on the plate are called 'mochi' and they are gelatinous dough filled with chocolate or fruit or a bean paste. They are VERY addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment