25 June, 2012

Sayoonara

I'm really showing off my Japanese here... Not!

I'm in Fukuoka now, just about to leave beautiful Japan (I still can't transfer my photos).

But I've been around now!
*I visited 3 cat cafes - 2 in Osaka and one here in Fukuoka,
*I've been to a Finnish moomin valley cafe,
*travelled on the shinkansen twice (Japanese bullet train),
*I've been to a Hawaii Festival,
*made a special wish from a sky garden on 40 floor,
*explored an Italian neighborhood in Tokyo, haidresser street in Osaka and walked the entire length of worlds longest shopping arcade (3km),
*I have eaten russian borsch, hawaiian po, udon/ramen/soba noodles hot and cold, some Japanese dish starting with kotsu..., had japanese breakfast (I haven't even started on the Cold War and beer tour with my dad!)

Quiet life? Not for me! ;-)
Hopefully photos coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25 June, 2012

    Ania, I love You, Now i know You are O.K. read my e-mail please -mama T

    ReplyDelete