12 February, 2013

I LOVE LIMA!!!

I did a Lima culinary tour yesterday and drank good coffee, tried eating many different local dishes, drank too many Pisco sour cocktails, went to a market with many local fresh fruit to try, cooked my own ceviche and OMG how good is Peruvian food! I am so looking for a Peruvian restaurant back home!this would have to be one of the best and most varied cuisines in the world! What a surprise!
Oh and I saw the old Spanish city, the ocean and some old ruins... But did I mention the food?! 
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!
As my photos are transferring slowly from the phone to the ipad on the limited hotel wifi... Here are some unedited photos (unedited because I will make them arty later).
       
Purple corn, chillies, limes= heaven!

    
Freshest seafood -YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment