26 March, 2014

Ola Amigos!

From Lisbon, Portugal.
Apart from the cold I got (it's also cold out but I'm not complaining) things are not too bad. I tried new jet lag pills and they seem to be working after my epic 28 hrs of flying and 36 hours of travel. Knock wood since next are 4 days of 10 hour exhibitions, but I'm not nodding off at 2pm. Granted I will probably pass out on the way back East.
Today I went searching for Portuguese cats in the oldest Moorish suburb of Lisboa (Alfama) but it must be too cold and they are smartly staying in. I did find Bistro Gato Pardo and had lunch there among cat related artwork, at least. I also found the flea market called Thieves Market but didn't find anything too interesting. Then it started to rain again and I learnt how to use the metro back home. Well it's hot bath, aspirin and early night for me to try and stop the cold developing.
Wish I could find a hotel where the rooms came with a cat, real one.

1 comment:

  1. Aniu! Last Monday we had flu shots, for 2 long days I had horrible flu symptoms, now I just learn U had them same time! -So sorry 4 U! Be positive & don't work 2hard, it's spring time where U r! -mamaT

    ReplyDelete