20 March, 2011

Plot for a Bolly film - supermoon, bombs and polar bears in a Riyadh hotel...

(Title of the blog looks a bit like "LOST"!!)
The moon is/will be closer to earth than usual and also full - something that doesn't happen very often - some previous times were 1955, 1974, 1992 and 2005.
I've been hyper creative - but without being too productive - all that energy but no focus!! I wish I could concentrate. Though my coffee consumption may be to blame for that one - after not having had a good coffee for a month, I may have overdosed, slightly!
What an eventful week we've been having too!
Saudis and Iran are sorting out their differences in Bahrain.
The US, UK and France is bombing Gaddafi.
Knut, the Berlin polar bear died. :-(

I'm not going to the Middle East as I was expecting. Don't really want to get stuck in Riyadh due to protests/shootings/earthquakes.
Last time I was stuck there (due to snowfall in UK, remember?!), I got so bored of sitting in my hotel behind covered up windows - I couldn't leave the hotel being a lone woman and the windows were screened just in case I decided to seduce some innocent Arab men through the window... Obviously....
Anyway, plans will change - countries, dates and holidays are being re-worked. And don't despair - if I said I'm coming to see you, I still am, just a few weeks later. :-)
I'll update you on the next start date for the blog when I know what I'm doing.
In the meantime, I've been watching some crazy Bollywood films that I've brought back - I actually REALLY like some and I'm saying this as someone who dislikes musicals!! But some of them are great - or as the English would say - "not too bad"! (exclamation was my own).
Miss you all! (you know who you are) ;-) X

4 comments:

  1. it's sad that you can't visit the Middle East ;-(
    xxx
    I hope that these "a few weeks later" nie potrwa zbyt długo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I'd rather they did what they are doing in Libya and I will see you before the summer, for sure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough of your self proclaimed creativity! When are you travelling again? And why are you going without me? In Fact sending me off to China whilst you gallivant off to parts unknown is almost certainly part of some evil scheme that you have dreamed up! HELGA

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just checking that I'm checking... ;-)
    So GC cocktail party was lacking somewhat?
    And you're the one running off to the one place I will not follow!!

    ReplyDelete