14 October, 2011

Cat City - what life is all about!























In order here:
1. ICM - Istanbul Cat Mafia - you don't pay, your building burns down... (bottom right window)
2. Head Custodian of Aya Sophia (in his office)
3. Security at Blue Mosque (was NOT sleeping under the bushes!)
4. Manager and Trainee hard at work at a Shisha Cafe
5. Ginger Tom graciously accepting one of the sacrifice piles at a restaurant (and he still bothers the customers for better stuff, if he feels like it)

4 comments:

  1. I agree, Istanbul is AMAZING and AMAZING and AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we went together... maybe next time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ania!!!!!

    It's Bevan!!! the weird guy on the Bus hahahaah
    Sorry I've been away from Canberra, was in South Africa etc... I lost your details too with my phone... finally managed to find your site again!!

    Hope all is well with yourself??? Can send me an email on my work address if you still have it??? :)

    Chat soon!!!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss K - I wished you were there too! I thought of you so much while I was there that you probably had some weird dreams because of me! ;-)

    BL - Just to let you know, that driver is GONE, but NO thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha yeah what can i say.... i get things done!!!!! :D are u back in canberra now?? wouold be great to catch up??? :)

    ReplyDelete