18 February, 2011

pots of gold in the fog

Do you think I'll fly out of Delhi or sit around for 9 hours??

12 hours later....

And there's a butler!!!
What can I get the butler to do? Any ideas?

And please no newspaper ironing, that's so British!

PS (newly added) I just forced myself to watch this 'video performance' and I've decided I have a cool accent! I always thought it was bad - like listening to yourself on the phone, you always think you sound so bad. Pretty good coming from my toughest critic!

3 comments:

  1. Anka ty masz TALENT!!
    Jestes suuuuppppeeeerr.
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you do have a cool accent!
    BTW I think this is the first time I've heard you speaking English :)

    I definately have to finally catch up with reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete