17 February, 2011

1. Blog title? and 2. Late night pick-up lines

1. C'mon people! Literature! Wouldn't expect anything less from me, I hope!
J. Verne and a clever word play!!? The audiences these days... [shakes head - ha! Indian style!]

2. Tried to check-out from hotel early (or late) and since no people were around (because it really is late here), I got a compliment from reception man.
Apparently, my eyeballs are a beautiful colour!
I must say, his hair follicles were sweetly dense, though I'm not so forward as to compliment back... ;-)

6 comments:

  1. By the way, czy ty dostałaś nasza paczkę ??? Kiedy będziesz na s. :):):)???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get it before I left, I'll let you know if housemates report any strange packages.
    And as for s - I'll try this weekend but need to work out time differences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A strange looking package did arrive this morning! Strange in that, it was oddly shaped. I was curious but contained myself. Sigh. You have lots of packages waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Thilani, that can be my package. As I remember there were some stamps on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ad1. So... do you really intend to count them and where do you want to end up after the 80th one? ;)
    (PS. for me title was clear from the very begining)
    (PS2. catching up slowly)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lena, I can't recognize a jetlag from a hangover/life anymore - it all rolls into one... So no, I'm not counting. But I'd like to end up home, eventually. (Don't know where that is! Or even if it exists.)
    And you're cleverer than most (at least many of my friends - :-P <-to them), so of course you got the title.

    ReplyDelete