16 February, 2011

Oh oh oh (can't contain my excitement!!!)

The King of Limbs ...and then there will be a tour soon ... Berlin anyone?
Those who came to Berlin in 2008 - remember how much fun it was??
I still shiver all over this one!!
It's right up there in the top 3 favourite memories in my head!
Actually, there are 2 favourite memories and both Berlin related and 1 spot is still vacant - maybe it's this!?
(PS to Oli - Imagine how great P. will grow up to be after listening to this while devolping? This song esp created a charmed soul...)

3 comments:

  1. Have never seen em live but love their music..
    ..Told ya I listen to heaps of different artists/genres :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reckoner is in her soul, as she listened it to when she was unborn child.

    I love this song, you know that :):):) thanks for showing it to me,
    and of course the great cover:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUmmsMeHAaE

    we will try with The Kings of Limbs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-L - I bet I can beat your range of tastes with my extremes of range and excellent taste, even if only I say so (not that it's a competition or that I'm competitive...) ;-)
    And then there are those lurking here whom I've offended, years ago and a few more recently, with my comments on their music taste (well lack of it really!)

    Oli - maybe this year you can make it to a concert? How is Balti cat after eating the plastic fish out of the snow dome? It could have been a lot worse if he broke the snow dome with sharks swimming in the Thames...

    ReplyDelete